This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
June 16, 2014
Read the Description first! New rules have been added.
Since I'll take long to continue with my moveset because of my other videos, I have uploaded the Volume 2 of the Empty Slot. Who would win? That's where you take part.
Enclosed Instructions Book:
1. New Rule! The Nega-Votes. Are there any characters you would hate to see in Lawl Nova? This is for you. Nega Votes count as a -1 to a character. At the end, the characters with the least number of votes will be erased from the Slot unless enough people want them back.
2. You can vote and nega-vote as much characters as you want, but you can't Vote or Nega-Vote all of them. Mostly because that's pretty useless.
3. At the same time, you can't vote and nega-vote the same character. If you are neutral about a character, just don't vote or nega-vote him/her.
5. The characters will be added in my personal like order. So if you don't see the characters you suggest, it's because they weren't as good for me.
5. Don't vote or nega-vote a character more than once.
6. RURUS for the suggestions:
-No characters that are already made (Only if their moveset sucks). This includes separating Tag Teams, making Non-Joke Movesets to characters with Joke Movesets or vice versa.
-No characters from series that are already in Smash Bros (Except for alternative versions like the CD-i or the Toons and Non-Canon characters like The King or Morshu).
-No characters from: Marvel vs Capcom, Play Station All Star Battle Royale, Jump Super/Ultimate Stars and Newgrounds Rumble. They don't need another moveset, seriously.
-No characters that appear as Assist Trophies, Bosses, part of stages... in my Spin Off.
-No sportsmen. Not really interested on them. Unless they have an interesting source to work with (Like Michael Jordan, who has Space Jam).